Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Polaris

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • Can am

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
To be perfectly honest, for those points I would look at Polaris or Can Am. Quality isn't as high I don't think but Can Am and Polaris have taken mudding very serious and the things that will help in the mud i.e. aggressive tires and aggressive gearing, will really be beneficial in tilling up a food plot. If you intend to keep it to trails and general work purposes then the Honda Rubicon or Rincon would be great choices. Most Yamaha's I've seen with big aggressive tires are falling apart from the axles and ball joints up.
What’s your thoughts on the 500 VS 700 CC debate

For your purposes I wouldn't even think you'd ask that. Pushing through mud you're going to want the power, pulling a plow you'll want the power, dragging downed trees, you'll want power, hauling big deer, you'll want power. Me personally I wouldn't be using an ATV for any of those things. I love the Rancher as the most versatile all around ATV but it's not a work truck. It's light, and nimble. You sound like you're shopping for a working mans atv.

For your purposes I wouldn't even think you'd ask that. Pushing through mud you're going to want the power, pulling a plow you'll want the power, dragging downed trees, you'll want power, hauling big deer, you'll want power. Me personally I wouldn't be using an ATV for any of those things. I love the Rancher as the most versatile all around ATV but it's not a work truck. It's light, and nimble. You sound like you're shopping for a working mans atv.
So you think I should get the Rincon or that foreman? Because I’m def getting a Honda

I misunderstood, I was thinking you were comparing two different models. The Rincon is essentially a big burly sport atv. The Rubicon is a big burly working atv. You'll have to decide what you really are wanting to use it for. Trails and occasional work the Rincon will be best. Work and mud with the occasional trails, hands down the Rubicon. The gearing is different, suspension is different, overall seating position is different. The Rubicon is just meant to be worked.

My buddy pulled this 1986 Honda 250 fourtrax out of the woods a few years ago. It had sat in the woods for about 15 years. He cleaned it up and put a new carb on it and it started up. I ended up buying it for 300 bucks and ran it hard. It’s now sold to my other friend and still running strong. The thing has grass growing in it when he sold it to me. They over engineered them when they first came out in 85. Honda’s a great company you can’t kill the old one. That four wheeler literally has been to hell and back and starts up every time. I now drive a 2011 grizzly 350 4x4 that I got off here for $300 bucks and I like it. 300 seems to be my lucky number with 4 wheelers.

Back
Top Bottom