• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which crypto would you rather invest in?

Which is a better investment to HODL (hold for a year or longer)?

• BTC

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • ETH

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • LTC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ADA

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • DOT

• MATIC

• SOL

• BNB

• Other Alt Coin

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • TACOCOIN (is there such a thing?)

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters

Deleted member 79987

Default rank 5000+ posts
Good enough for government work
79   0
Reaction score
If you were going to invest regular amounts into some HODL-worthy crypto for a year or more, which coin would give you the best overall return? I'm talking about doing plain jane DCA, or dollar cost averaging. Not trying to time market dips and stuff. Just a small amount every week, or maybe every month. And please explain why, if you are knowledgeable about this sort of thing. Thanks all.

Decentraland (Mana) is Facebook's metaverse crypto and they have a huge stake in VR. With the amount of influence, apps, and resources FB has, this crypto has enormous potential to skyrocket.

Shiba Inu - China will not want to rely on crypto based in other countries, so they'll have to invest in their own. Had you purchased Shiba Inu on Jan. 1 this year, you would have made a gain of 47,500,000%. A $3 investment would have returned $1.4 million.

SAND - Backed by tech giant Softbank [Japan] and we all know Japan never does anything halfassed.

Dogecoin (speaks for itself)

Binance - one of the most successful crypto exchanges in terms of trading volumes and third largest market cap. Like Bitcoin, Binance keeps a hard limit on the number of tokens in circulation. Binance also puts about one-fifth of its quarterly profits into “burning” tokens, which raises the value of the remaining tokens.

I'm invested in nearly all crypto currency. Why? Because any of those cryptos could takeoff in the blink of an eye. I suggest investing whatever you can into as many cryptos as possible. Imagine you buy $5 worth of shares in all of those cryptos you listed above. All it takes is one of those new cryptos to hit the $1 mark and you'd be flooded with cash. If not, the worst that can happen is you lose (or gain) a few bucks.

I'm invested in nearly all crypto currency. Why? Because any of those cryptos could takeoff in the blink of an eye. I suggest investing whatever you can into as many cryptos as possible. Imagine you buy $5 worth of shares in all of those cryptos you listed above. All it takes is one of those new cryptos to hit the $1 mark and you'd be flooded with cash. If not, the worst that can happen is you lose (or gain) a few bucks.
That's not a bad strategy as it spreads your risk out, and no one can predict which ones of these will fail or not, like Cover Protocol (COVER) did earlier this year. It seemed like a great project. I was just curious what people are choosing to hold on to for the long term.

Decentraland (Mana) is Facebook's metaverse crypto and they have a huge stake in VR. With the amount of influence, apps, and resources FB has, this crypto has enormous potential to skyrocket.

Shiba Inu - China will not want to rely on crypto based in other countries, so they'll have to invest in their own. Had you purchased Shiba Inu on Jan. 1 this year, you would have made a gain of 47,500,000%. A $3 investment would have returned $1.4 million.

SAND - Backed by tech giant Softbank [Japan] and we all know Japan never does anything halfassed.

Dogecoin (speaks for itself)

Binance - one of the most successful crypto exchanges in terms of trading volumes and third largest market cap. Like Bitcoin, Binance keeps a hard limit on the number of tokens in circulation. Binance also puts about one-fifth of its quarterly profits into “burning” tokens, which raises the value of the remaining tokens.
I agree with you on everything except doge. It’s to manipulated by a small group of whales.

Back
Top Bottom