• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which CZ 75??

I’ll be that guy . None . I actually like the tanfoglio and Jericho line of pistols better than the original CZs . Don’t get me wrong I am a CZ fan boy anyway but tanfoglio and Jericho pistols shoot much better for me than any CZ .

The gold match xtreme longslide is my fave

22F52597-E72D-4A82-B5ED-21195D8433B9.jpeg

I have a sp01 tac that shoots better than me. I cant take it outsude the house without a crowd on it. But it is fde.

There is a deal on a urban p 01 posted. Threaded, high sights and all. Man i hate being broke

Anyway, if you want to carry, RAMI!

I’ll be that guy . None . I actually like the tanfoglio and Jericho line of pistols better than the original CZs . Don’t get me wrong I am a CZ fan boy anyway but tanfoglio and Jericho pistols shoot much better for me than any CZ .

View attachment 1480444
go away.

Jk, jesus christ you have the best toys

View attachment 1480444
I'd like to try those, but the Jericho grip stock looks ergonomically like a Glock, hate the ergos on Glocks.

I will buy a Tanfoglio someday!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'd like to try those, but the Jericho grip stock looks ergonomically like a Glock, hate the ergos on Glocks.

I will but a Tanfoglio someday!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
It looks that way but it’s not like that at all. It and the spaghetti pistol have the best grip . I don’t care for the Glock to be honest . I have 1 . A Glock 42 :lol: give one a go . You won’t regret it .

Thanks for all the input. I have a lot of research in order.

Plan for this is like 90% of my other guns. It'll sit in the safe, every so often I'll take it out and admire it, plan on shooting, then run out of time.

I wouldn't be carrying it. Just something to play with.

Back
Top Bottom