• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which northside walmarts have firearms?

Marietta has been out for over 3 wks now...correction Big chicken has been out....Terrell Mill has mostly huntn ammo like shotgun and 22 cal. Basically you will be disappointed.Im all over the metro on any given day and basically Acworth walmart on US 41 is stocked,off I 20 and Thorton rd is well stocked and Barrett Pkwy is similiar to Terrell Mill.

I personally been shoppin at TN walmart off I24 and Chatsworth off I 75 ..Stopped in Thorton & Blairs Bridge on Friday and they were fully stocked.

Last edited:
The one on dallas highway in dallas just outside Marietta has a few - nothing awesome tho. Some rimfires, levers, couple low end 700's and savages. Everything's the base-base model though. the 700 for example is an "ADL" model they don't even make anymore except for walmart and a few other retailers...I called remington to ask why it was $100 cheaper than dicks at Walmart and they said the ADL thing...

HAHAHA - I Gun Guru has a point - the one at walmart on dallas highway seems to be just as vacant. AND IF you get anyone, they're a kid who doesn't know the difference in pistol and rifle ammo or which gun you're talking about if you want to look at one...I even heard a kid got a guy a 243 when he wanted a 270 grabbing the wrong one from the back and then the guy couldn't return it because he should've checked it before he left the store and no returns/exchanges on firearms...just do your homework before you go and know what you want - also make sure you're aware of the grade of each model they sell. I've heard lots of stories about walmart selling lower grade options on all their stuff.

Back
Top Bottom