• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which one of you is this?

Not going to say what he did was right but a firefighter killing a deer and the station guys eating it doesn’t bother me that much.
He probably put the picture on social media, which brought about his problems. People need to learn not to incriminate themselves. If this photo never existed it would be a harder case to make. That deer sure wasn’t worth screwing up a career over and I hope his survives it. Doesn’t sound like he is helping himself much.

"The city manager told Jones it's concerning that Ploof brought a weapon on city property, which is prohibited,"

I wouldn't have been working there anyways.
I don't go where my firearm is prohibited.

"The city manager told Jones it's concerning that Ploof brought a weapon on city property, which is prohibited,"

I wouldn't have been working there anyways.
I don't go where my firearm is prohibited.
Go anyway. Can't and not allowed are two different things

Bring gun to work where prohibited. Fire gun where prohibited. Manage to break, not one, not two, but FIVE game laws. And the coup de gras, triple down by not showing up to court!
Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnndddddd PLOOF! You're career is over. Searching for sympathy.... still searching..... nope.

Bring gun to work where prohibited. Fire gun where prohibited. Manage to break, not one, not two, but FIVE game laws. And the coup de gras, triple down by not showing up to court!
Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnndddddd PLOOF! You're career is over. Searching for sympathy.... still searching..... nope.
No kidding. And to top it off, post a pic of yourself posing with it on Facebook!

Back
Top Bottom