Which one reigns supreme? P365 vs Hellcat vs Sheild Plus

Which one reigns supreme? P365 vs Hellcat vs Sheild Plus

• P365

Votes: 76 57.1%
  • Hellcat

Votes: 24 18.0%
  • Sheild plus

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • The tacos option is more stale then the opened bag of chips in the pantry forgotten for 2 years

Votes: 16 12.0%

• Total voters
365xl is what I carry now, and every other carry is uninteresting. Granted, if the Glock 19 was as light and compact as the 365xl but still the same size as the Glock 19 (how?), I'd be carrying a Glock 19 every day.
How? by using a lighter metal/alloy (dont know much about about topic to know whats best) but for ex aluminum

How will it be carried? A longer barrel rides more comfy in the waistband since all the weight isn’t above the belt line causing the pistol To tip out and over like with a short barrel pistol and the muzzle end can be more pokey on ya. Several holster companies will make a longer kydex holster for pistols with short barrels for this reason. Think the keel principle . this explains more detail

You are correct Sheep Dog. I noticed after I got a g43, that it was less comfortable to carry than a g19 (even though it weighed considerably less.) I think that's why so many p365 owners are now gravitating towards the p365xl.

One thing I did to make the g43 more comfortable was to lower its "ride height" with a desantis kydex holster (can't remember the name, but they're only like $20.) The combo actually was more comfortable than the $80 Blackpoint I was using.

Dunno, just picked up one of these.
Single stacks forever.
613BF80C-3104-4574-A47A-E91B044B0AB1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom