Which one reigns supreme? P365 vs Hellcat vs Sheild Plus

Which one reigns supreme? P365 vs Hellcat vs Sheild Plus

• P365

Votes: 76 57.1%
  • Hellcat

Votes: 24 18.0%
  • Sheild plus

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • The tacos option is more stale then the opened bag of chips in the pantry forgotten for 2 years

Votes: 16 12.0%

• Total voters
G2c is good to go and (was) priced right. (They're even Viking approved!)

BTW BIKER13 BIKER13 you can't be a Viking anymore, it offends white people of Teutonic origin.

[mention]BIKER13 [/mention]glad you brought that up....

Own and carry both the P365 and G2C...I carry the 365 with 12 round mags, though they’re not TRULY 12 round mags...haven’t been able to lock the mag in the well with more than 11 rounds....the G2C is not more than a "skosh" larger than the 365 and actually fits 12 rounds in the mag and "one in the pipe"....OEM sights on the Sig are great....the G2C sights are functional....

The Hellcat has caught my interest after buying an XD Mod2 45 acp (3.3 in barrel)....expecting I will own the Hellcat soon....

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hellcat with the 13 round mag is awesome. Fit's my hand like a glove and I like it better than the 365. Judging by the poll numbers I'm in the minority. Shoot both and make a decision.
I’ve owned all thre and I must agree that the Hellcat works the best for me also. Guess I’m in same minority.

I carried a G19 for years till the Hellcat came along. Try it and you may change your mind. Still love my 19 but it spends a lot of time in the safe now days.
I liked the way the 365 shot wasn’t a fan of the hellcat. I guess what it came down to for me thou was if I need a gun I want a bigger gun as childish as that sounds. I’ve seen a few instructors (off the top of my head Clint smith and James Yeager come to mind) mirror this in statements they’ve made

I think the poll results are probably correlated more with model ownership than with true model preference. If each voter owned all 3 models, it might be a closer poll.

I have only shot the 365, so my vote doesn't shed much light on the issue.

Back
Top Bottom