Which one reigns supreme? P365 vs Hellcat vs Sheild Plus

Which one reigns supreme? P365 vs Hellcat vs Sheild Plus

• P365

Votes: 76 57.1%
  • Hellcat

Votes: 24 18.0%
  • Sheild plus

Votes: 17 12.8%
  • The tacos option is more stale then the opened bag of chips in the pantry forgotten for 2 years

Votes: 16 12.0%

• Total voters
I own both the P365 and the Hellcat...the OEM trigger is really quite good on both out of the box....not much take up with a clean break and short reset. Biggest difference I see between the two is the safety blade on the Springfield and the smooth face on the Sig trigger....which is more preference than anything else.... not sure anyone can make much "aftermarket" improvement on that.

Beyond the trigger, the guns are almost identical set side-by-side....

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lord I hope that's not as good as it gets..lol

Hickock45 has a new video on the Shield Plus.

In the video, he has all four of the Micro 9mm 10-plus rounds pistols side-by-side:

The new Ruger, Shield Plus, Hellcat, and Sig P365

He said he planned to do a comparison video on them.

There are not much difference in size in any of them. The Ruger and Shield Plus have slightly longer handles and the Shield weighs slightly more.

Lord I hope that's not as good as it gets..lol

Interested in what your thoughts would be for potential trigger improvements....are there any vendors out there offering improvements (I haven’t yet considered that as necessary) but I’d be interested in looking at them if there are....

Q: What is the most important factor for a CCW?

A: Reliability

My rating of reliability of these pistols, as manufactured today, based on number of owners, number of rounds fired, time on the market, etc., it would be as follows:

1) P365
2) Shield Plus based on previous Shield
3) Hellcat
4) Ruger - too new to know

In all likelihood, they are all fine CCWs and any would be excellent for their intended purpose.

Use found out that Springfield is offering a 15 rd mag that is slightly longer than the 13 rd and is the same price. Just reinforces my decision.

But Sig has already offered a 15 round mag that fits the standard 365, haven’t they?

:behindsofa:

I think the original “baby Glock “ is still a great contender. The G26. Slightly thicker yes but aids in shootability and recoil dispersion. Has mag compatibility so back up mags, spares, or for the range far exceed the others in capacity. With a flush fit mag it’s 10+1 like the others and no longer in the grip.

Day cary on the left and night carry on the right.

20210517_225631.jpg

Back
Top Bottom