• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which one

Already had a Kahr CM9, and a G42 won't fit in a pocket,don't need another weapon to belt carry I have several,
Want something that will drop into front pocket of jeans...

And sadly, Elmo passed away....................

OK Shield or Sig will not fit front pocket, found good deal on Bodyguard 380 today what's the thoughts on that ?

By your question it's evident you have never fired one. Run away - go G42 if you want a pocket gun or anything in .380. Bodyguard trigger will get you killed.

I pocket carry a P365 and sold my G42 and Shields have been long gone.

Ok it seems like there are two questions.
First question was Shield vs LC9. I have no experience with the Ruger. I have heard good things about them. I have a 1.0 Shield and love it. I have heard the 2.0's are even better. That would be my choice between the two.
The second question is trying to find a pocket gun. Neither of the two mentioned will work in any of my pockets. I see you have tried a Glock 42 and if that doesnt fit my recommendation of a Glock 43 will not either. I saw where you wanted to avoid 380 so the 43 was my first thought. I see you want a Bodyguard. I have heard mixed things but I have never heard anyone overly ecstatic about them. If I were looking for a pocket 380 I would have stuck with my LCP. They do what they do well. I would not forget about the 642/442 snub. They can be found new in the lower $300 range shipped and have been excelling in pockets for years.

Back
Top Bottom