• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which SUV?

Redneck1919

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
46   0
Reaction score
Thinking about buying a new, guess you would call it a "midsize" SUV. Do not want a full size bus like Yukon, etc.

Been looking at Ford Escape all wheel drive.

Anybody have any experience with these?

Know a lot of people prefer Honda or Toyota, but I do not want a Japanese vehicle, don't care if they will run two million miles.

Thanks,
Jim

2015_Porsche_Cayenne_V6_Disel_Triptonic_S_3.0_Front.jpg

I'm in the same boat looking as well. We've had past problems with smaller ford/motor transmission combo's and I shy away from them now. Stuck between a Grand Cherokee and a Four Runner. IMHO the four runner resale value is leaps ahead of others and in most opinions the more reliable vehicle.

I'm in the same boat looking as well. We've had past problems with smaller ford/motor transmission combo's and I shy away from them now. Stuck between a Grand Cherokee and a Four Runner. IMHO the four runner resale value is leaps ahead of others and in most opinions the more reliable vehicle.

Could you be more specific about problems?

Back
Top Bottom