• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

While most customer service departments are in the toilet, Dillon Reloading gets better

I had to call Dillon today to get a replacement part that I had lost. Not only did they agree to send me the part for free even though I lost it they’re sending me a new manual and a tool to help disassemble my machine to clean it. I told him after taking the machine apart I probably won’t be able to get it back together they said just ship it to them and they be glad to put it back together. Then, before they get off the phone they want to know what else you need. Is there another company that can beat their customer service? They speak English they answer the phone in a couple of minutes and take all the time they need to help you. I don’t think they’ve ever put me on hold to ask somebody else a question, they always have the answers. How do they do it And stay in business.
Been using my 650 for about 25 years, wore it out several times over, Dillon always sends me what I need, when the spring for the shell plate gets weak, I ask them to send me 2, and they do…I’m thinking there the best!

Seacap Seacap Sent my 550 back to them. $85 dollars and that included return shipping. They replace things I never heard of and the machine looks like a new one. Only set in their shop 2 days. Awesome company.

Back
Top Bottom