• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whisky Whiskey Whiskies--Which bottles do I keep? Help me out.

Decisions -- Decisions. Keep the Wild Turkey x 2, George Dickel and Old Grandad for sure. Very smooth going down. Be careful because it will jump up on you and before you know it you will be barking at the moon.

All of it because life is short and that's not a lifetime supply even if drank conservatively lol.but seriously I don't think your allowed to sell alcohol without a license.

Friend...You don't want to flood the market with that stuff. We have some members here with serious drinking issues. Please don't feed their problem. Being the great humanitarian that I am. I will happily store all of that for you until you've had time to sort all this out. Sure, it may take you a long time to do so but at least you will know your not responsible for wrecking what's left of Biker13 kidneys.
Let me know. I'll bring a truck.

I would definitely keep the Oban and Lagavulin, two of my favorites. I like single malt scotch, so I would keep some of those, if not all. I believe any of the standard brands like Johnnie Walker and Chivas Regal can be found. Those I would let go. But frankly, I don't know enough about most of them to make suggestions as to what to keep and what to sell....er I mean donate for a packaging fee. lol
Good luck on your decisions. Keep us informed. If the Oban and Lagavulin were to be ...uh....donated, I would pay the packaging fee.

Keep fo sho.
Wild Turkey Tradition
The Macallan 17 fine oak
The Macallan 18 1988
The Macallan Cask Strength

Rid fo sho
Anything called Old Forrester or Johnnie Walker

You need to have a tasting at the cigar store.......imo.

Back
Top Bottom