• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whisky Whiskey Whiskies--Which bottles do I keep? Help me out.

Wow...just wow. Very impressive. But just think...if she got all that, think about what he got to keep. Chances are she had no idea where he kept the "good" stuff hahahahaha. Nice find Mr. Bryan Bryan . I'm thinking ODT M&G to help Bryan decide what should be kept. :becky:

Bunnahabhain 18 is hands down my favourite Scotch. There is no way I would pick this as an Islay tasted blind (I'm not a big peat fan). The Bunnahabhain is delicate, touch of semi sweet an smooooth, bit earthy vs peaty to me anyway. The Johnnie Walker Green has as much peat as I can enjoy. Lagavulin (an Coal Ila, Laphroig et al) I describe as waking up in an operating theatre. Love watching someones face when they take a big whiff of peat for the first time. Your list is the definition of spoilt for choice.

The Bunnahabhain 18 was the first one I opend of the ones I am keeping. You are so right about thinking it is am Islay. I am a fan of the peat but only when in the mood. It is like cigars, sometimes I want a kick in the head and sometimes not.

Just curious, did you go shopping one day and that's what you ended up with? Not judging,I understand. I can't tell you how many times I've gone to Harry's to buy vegetables and ended up with $200 worth of beer. Only to get home and have my wife ask me where the green beans were! True Story.

@RHelton10 and myself go to the grocery together and spend more time on the beer aisle than any other ;)

deliverance2.png
Just keep the Ripple wine to keep me and Fred happy.
Keep the jacket, View attachment 989150 They get an outlet mall .... turn into Dawsonville fashion police

Back
Top Bottom