• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

White boys and football! Go GEORGIA!

Never played QB, but proud to be a God fearing, straight, gun toting, white male. We have it made because we live in the greatest country of all the US of A.

In my 33 yrs of being a man. I can’t remember one time ever hearing a man say the word “ fabulous” without flying a technicolor flag. This dude is watching the game from completely different angles than most of us. Man goes to bowl games early just to watch the players stretch 😂

I will never understand why anyone would have any pride in something over which they have absolutely no control.
I’m proud…
Of my heritage
Of what I contribute to my heritage
Of my history
Of how I was brought up
Of who I’ve become
Of what I’ve learned along the way
That doesn’t mean someone of another race can’t be proud of the same things.

Be proud of who you are….

If you have to say I’m proud because I’m (insert color) then I just assume you have nothing else to be proud of and you’re overly insecure about who you are as a person.

You can live in the south and be southern without being a bigot.
1672686156570.gif

I’m proud…
Of my heritage
Of what I contribute to my heritage
Of my history
Of how I was brought up
Of who I’ve become
Of what I’ve learned along the way
That doesn’t mean someone of another race can’t be proud of the same things.

Be proud of who you are….

If you have to say I’m proud because I’m (insert color) then I just assume you have nothing else to be proud of and you’re overly insecure about who you are as a person.

You can live in the south and be southern without being a bigot.
View attachment 5158634
I guess I just don't understand any of that. I'm most certainly grateful for all of those things...but I'm not sure that I'm "proud" of them. Maybe it's just semantics. But that's probably too nuanced a conversation for a thread like this. :ranger:

I guess I just don't understand any of that. I'm most certainly grateful for all of those things...but I'm not sure that I'm "proud" of them. Maybe it's just semantics. But that's probably too nuanced a conversation for a thread like this. :ranger:
I get what you’re saying. It’s not like you had any input on your past. My point is you can be proud of where you came from and what you contribute to it going to forward to pass on generationally. What I failed to mention is you can be proud about those things without being loud about it.

I get what you’re saying. It’s not like you had any input on your past. My point is you can be proud of where you came from and what you contribute to it going to forward to pass on generationally. What I failed to mention is you can be proud about those things without being loud about it.
Yeah..."loud and proud" has always put me off, regardless of the subject matter. Anyhow, back to the buffoonery.

Thankfully I was raised where there was no excuses. It was always white or black, right or wrong, no grey no maybes. When 13% of the population commits over 50% of the homicides in the US we might have a problem.

Back
Top Bottom