• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

White boys and football! Go GEORGIA!

Now Uncle Bill, if you are just drunk and messing around, put the liquor down, go to church and try and be better.
rf.jpg

You know, if you want a vacation, it's honestly not that hard, just ask. Wait, are you asking?
Now I find myself in the bizarre situation of hoping both QB1's get a 24 hour bug and backup black QBs participate in what turns out to be the greatest championship ever just so I can read your in depth post game nuanced analysis.
Wouldn’t work for UGA. All 4 of the QBs are honkeys.

isn’t this celebration counter productive though? If we’re going off the qbs being white. Then this is a battle of 2 qbs being pitted against each other. 1 white guy must lose at the end of the day haha. So you’re cheering for a white guy being defeated regardless at the end of the day.

A few years ago we saw an extraordinary thing happen between two incredible quarterbacks. Both class acts. Tagovailoa and Hurts. If you missed that or couldn’t see it because they happened not to be your preferred skin color then I feel so sorry for you.

Pretty sure he saw brown people ganging up on the fabulous white male Jake Fromm and dashing his Natty dreams.

Back
Top Bottom