• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

White squirrel

I’ve got an albino in my freezer that I shot in 1995. Shot it in the neighborhood I used to live in as a kid with a 20g. I saw it walking across the street one day. Walked up the road and popped it. Turned out the neighbors fed it, lol. It was the first time I’d ever seen it though. Never seen another one since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got an albino in my freezer that I shot in 1995. Shot it in the neighborhood I used to live in as a kid with a 20g. I saw it walking across the street one day. Walked up the road and popped it. Turned out the neighbors fed it, lol. It was the first time I’d ever seen it though. Never seen another one since.

lol I bet your neighbors hated you after that.

Youvve had a squirrel in your freezer for 25 years?

Haha. He is a little dirty looking. Pictures were snapped in a hurry before he scurried off. I wouldn’t be worried though I bet he eats the same as the others. But now I’m wondering if he might taste a little different. Forget the trap. I’ll get 24on48hunting 24on48hunting can since it’s a mile from his house and just take him out
I’ve seen one in the next subdivision up the hill from mine if that’s where you are talking about. If he ever comes into my yard he’ll get a judo in the noggin like the rest of his comrades.

Back
Top Bottom