• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who’s got a great meatloaf recipe

meatloaf sucks. no such thing as good meat loaf.
but if you gotta make it.
3lbs of hamburger in a bread pan.
cook until done
slice
eat.
thats about the best you can get. i would recommend just making hamburgers...
its just a depression era way to stretch meat. now we have spam if you cant afford burger....

cool until done
slice
eat.
its just a depression era way to stretch meat. now we have spam if you cant afford burger....
Lol, I friggin love meatloaf, especially meatloaf sandwiches!

cool until done
slice
eat.
Meatloaf is from 5th century Europe

Here ya go:
3 pounds ground meat, 2 cups of bread crumbs, 11/2 cup of chopped onion, 3 eggs lightly beaten, 1 cup of tomato sauce, 1/4 cup of Dijon mustard, 1/4 cup prepared horseradish, 1/4 Worcester sauce, 2 teaspoons of salt and 2 teaspoons of pepper.
Mix it by hand and place in a loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Cook for 1 hour at 350 when meat reaches 160 your ready to chow down! This recipe is from an old Atlanta resturant called Mick's

Here ya go:
3 pounds ground meat, 2 cups of bread crumbs, 11/2 cup of chopped onion, 3 eggs lightly beaten, 1 cup of tomato sauce, 1/4 cup of Dijon mustard, 1/4 cup prepared horseradish, 1/4 Worcester sauce, 2 teaspoons of salt and 2 teaspoons of pepper.
Mix it by hand and place in a loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Cook for 1 hour at 350 when meat reaches 160 your ready to chow down! This recipe is from an old Atlanta resturant called Mick's
Real bread or the can of breadcrumbs?

Back
Top Bottom