• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who all has owned this gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what was the problems with it
Short stroking and Stuck cases for now. Will know more later. Also, whoever put on the scope mount was an idiot. The gun was shooting 36" high at 50 yards and even after bottoming out the scope wasn't able to get it on paper. Nothing like an afternoon with a gun you have WAY too much money in, shooting a single shot that you have to dig brass out of every ten or so shots that can't hit a man size target at 50 yards. I put 33 rounds through it be fore getting pissed, putting it back in the truck and heading over to the pistol range. To make matters worse, I hadn't shot my Glock 19 since putting TFOs on it and it was shooting 9" left at 25 yards. Thankfully that was a free 2 minute fix.

Last edited:
Short stroking and Stuck cases for now. Will know more later. Also, whoever put on the scope mount was an idiot. The gun was shooting 36" low at 50 yards and even after bottoming out the scope wasn't able to get it on paper. Nothing like an afternoon with a gun you have WAY too much money in, shooting a single shot that you have to dig brass out of every ten or so shots that can't hit a man size target at 50 yards. I put 33 rounds through it be fore getting pissed, putting it back in the truck and heading over to the pistol range. To make matters worse, I hadn't shot my Glock 19 since putting TFOs on it and it was shooting 9" left at 25 yards. Thankfully that was a free 2 minute fix.

Neg Neg Neg seller and request refund if all this was not in the description.

Did you get hosed or were the problems disclosed before you got it?
I was told that he had never fired it and the person he got it from had only fired ten rounds. I don't know if it is true or not, and I am truly not concerned. I understand that when you buy a used gun it is buyer beware. It's my problem now. I have a rule that I generally don't break that says I don't trade for guns I don't know much about. I broke that rule this time, and it looks like I may have gotten burned. No use dwelling on it, pick up the pieces and continue forward. Just mainly looking for other people who owned it as I am trying to find more out about it. It now has a HRA operating rod and trw bolt and carrier. Since that is not listed in vaderpainters ad I am wondering if it was changed after the fact. I'm a little bent to fund out it is duracoated, but again, that falls on me for not catching it.

I was told that he had never fired it and the person he got it from had only fired ten rounds. I don't know if it is true or not, and I am truly not concerned. I understand that when you buy a used gun it is buyer beware. It's my problem now. I have a rule that I generally don't break that says I don't trade for guns I don't know much about. I broke that rule this time, and it looks like I may have gotten burned. No use dwelling on it, pick up the pieces and continue forward. Just mainly looking for other people who owned it as I am trying to find more out about it. It now has a HRA operating rod and trw bolt and carrier. Since that is not listed in vaderpainters ad I am wondering if it was changed after the fact. I'm a little bent to fund out it is duracoated, but again, that falls on me for not catching it.

Damn damn damn......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom