• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who all has owned this gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I've read this entire thread to the end and I just want to say NWSharpshooter, you're a scholar and a gentleman. I have no idea how I'd handle this situation if it were me, but I also have had no interaction with the seller and don't have all the details. From what I can tell you're going about it admirably.

I don't know about all that. I know that my troubleshooting of this weapon would be much easier if the guy I got it from would send me the 190 rounds of ammo he forgot to bring to the trade and that he has promised me multiple times over the past month he would be shipping to me.

As for Hook, he is the M14 master and he lives over in Bremen. Unfortunately I have no way of getting a hold of him, and his number has been disconnected, so I don't think he is an option at this point. Looks like I will be figuring this one out on my own. On a plus note, I have learned LOTS about the M14 platform over the past month.

Alright, I've read this entire thread to the end and I just want to say NWSharpshooter, you're a scholar and a gentleman. I have no idea how I'd handle this situation if it were me, but I also have had no interaction with the seller and don't have all the details. From what I can tell you're going about it admirably.

You can call him a nice guy all you want, just wait til he steals your sweetheart in the middle of your engagement plans!

You can call him a nice guy all you want, just wait til he steals your sweetheart in the middle of your engagement plans!

Too late, I already married her! Sorry to hear that happened to you though. I feel ya, bro.

So this Hook guy, he's the M14 master? Is there anything else he's the go-to guy for? So far I haven't needed any 'smithing so I have no experience.

Too late, I already married her! Sorry to hear that happened to you though. I feel ya, bro.

So this Hook guy, he's the M14 master? Is there anything else he's the go-to guy for? So far I haven't needed any 'smithing so I have no experience.

Yeah Hook is the m14, M1 garand and numerous other weapon systems master.

Yeah Hook is the m14, M1 garand and numerous other weapon systems master.
Just to be clear guys NWSweettalker is the Sweetheart thief not this captain Hook fellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom