• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who all has owned this gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about all that. I know that my troubleshooting of this weapon would be much easier if the guy I got it from would send me the 190 rounds of ammo he forgot to bring to the trade and that he has promised me multiple times over the past month he would be shipping to me.

As for Hook, he is the M14 master and he lives over in Bremen. Unfortunately I have no way of getting a hold of him, and his number has been disconnected, so I don't think he is an option at this point. Looks like I will be figuring this one out on my own. On a plus note, I have learned LOTS about the M14 platform over the past month.

Don't know what # you had/have, but the last Contact # I have for Hook Boutin is: 770--789--1864...HTH....mikey357

Here we are, almost a month has passed and I still don't have my 190 rounds of ammo.

WTF?

I second that motion. Motion carries. WTF is entered into the record.

I'm assuming you've contacted this guy? I'd be blowing up his phone and I sure wouldn't have been patient enough to wait a month. Time to give the mods a heads up about this transaction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom