• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who all wants a new production HK PSG1 besides me?

Your attention span is phenomenally short
No denying that. You should have been around when I traded in women like I traded in guns. And my ass never got married and I still go through firearms like a kid through a pack of bubble gum.

I have heard from one, not two but three gun dealers say the they owned HK long guns and wouldn't give a plug nickle for another. They were the knock offs of the AR15 and they said the the American built AR's had it all over the HK production guns. I must have heard them rant for an hour. Not to say all their guns are bad, hell I would rock a couple of their handguns but according from what they said their long guns were nothing but trouble and accuracy was a joke for the price. Don't damn me for just relaying what I heard from three different HK gun owners that happened to be gunsmiths and Gun shop owners. It would surprise me that the Ruger RPR would perform just as good as that one and hold up just as long.

How is that we can make a gun like the RPR and it cost around 1,200 dollars but HK makes one with a fancy case, bipod and scope for 10 or 15k.

I have heard from one, not two but three gun dealers say the they owned HK long guns and wouldn't give a plug nickle for another. They were the knock offs of the AR15 and they said the the American built AR's had it all over the HK production guns. I must have heard them rant for an hour. Not to say all their guns are bad, hell I would rock a couple of their handguns but according from what they said their long guns were nothing but trouble and accuracy was a joke for the price. Don't damn me for just relaying what I heard from three different HK gun owners that happened to be gunsmiths and Gun shop owners. It would surprise me that the Ruger RPR would perform just as good as that one and hold up just as long.

How is that we can make a gun like the RPR and it cost around 1,200 dollars but HK makes one with a fancy case, bipod and scope for 10 or 15k.
You referring to the HK MR 762?

Back
Top Bottom