• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who are you using for new tires?

If its a truck check out 4wheelparts.com. They run some pretty good "buy one get one" types of deals. I ordered a set of BFG's there and had them shipped to me and then walmart install. Still came out ahead.

Reece Tire , Summerville GA . But that would be a long haul for you. My youngest daughter saved $1000 on the same set of tires from a popular tire place here in Cartersville. With the same factory warranty . Good Luck, there's folks gauging for sure.

Another vote for Discount Tire. One thing though, scour the webs for the best price you can find on the EXACT tire you’re looking at, they will match it.

Their prices were the best I could find except on the specific size/model of the tire I wanted. Walmart had the best price on those and Discount matched it.

Another vote for Discount Tire. One thing though, scour the webs for the best price you can find on the EXACT tire you’re looking at, they will match it.

Their prices were the best I could find except on the specific size/model of the tire I wanted. Walmart had the best price on those and Discount matched it.
Yeah, I forgot to mention that. They do price match.

Last three sets of tires were from Walmart. Very good prices each time. But I am going to stop buying from them. Their service policies are corporate-brain-dead stupid. They wouldn't install the last set of tires because they were 10mm wider than the ones I had on the truck, and 10mm narrower than OEM. "We only install OEM size or a size that currently matches what you have on your vehicle." Of course, I drove 30 minutes to the store to hear this policy for the first time, since it wasn't anywhere on the web site. Had to have my mechanic install the tires instead, and then it was no longer a good value, between the install fees and the wasted time.

Done with Walmart auto services.

In the past, I've used Kauffman Tire, NTB, and Pep Boys. Of those, I like NTB the best.

Back
Top Bottom