• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who Dat

Saints Drop to 0-3 in Preseason

prod.images.steelers.clubs.nflcdn.com_image_web_NFL_CDA_data_d7e3978fa05036ba472bc677e85036345.jpg

Seems like when the Cowboys were dominating during the Laundry days, they rarely if ever won a preseason game. I was young back then, and I learned, preseason was when you tried crazy stuff to see what might work you wouldn't chance in a real game.

Kinda like test and tune at the track. Hell I'm liable to try something while testing, but I go with what I know works during race day.

Seems like when the Cowboys were dominating during the Laundry days, they rarely if ever won a preseason game. I was young back then, and I learned, preseason was when you tried crazy stuff to see what might work you wouldn't chance in a real game.

Kinda like test and tune at the track. Hell I'm liable to try something while testing, but I go with what I know works during race day.
Now now Ken, I think preseason is VERY predictive. I mean last year, the Saints went 0-4 preseason. I can't seem to remember how they did against the 2-2 preseason Falcons but I'm sure it was a nightmare for the Saints.
I mean, it's not like the entire point of pre-season scrimmages is to finalize rosters and give the wannabes their last shots on the field to make the final cut.
But hey, I can understand, some fans of non-championship teams have to take their "victories" wherever they can get them. I hear there's going to be a beauty contest for uniforms this year. The Falcons are hoping for a strong showing to celebrate.

Back
Top Bottom