• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who Dat

Saints had a fluke year and won them a ring. I like the falcons future going forward. It's gonna be a tough 4-5 years for saints fans. Sorry bud.
I'll take the fluke year the Saints went 13-3 and won the Superbowl 31-17 against Peyton Manning! Hopefully they can do it again in the next 4-5 years, if not, no biggie, they already have a ring!

I'm glad you faith in the dirty birds, especially after throwing away a 28-3 lead in the Superbowl and of course losing for a second time in the big game! It's gotta be hard to be a "Wise Up" fan!?! I couldn't do it! But....drum roll....."Wait till next year" :)

The saint want beat the falcons for the next 4 or 5 years. Brees is busted as well as payton. The saints will be the browns of the nfc

ba74d18bcefec8cd2bc396b2dd68661f_this-guy-i-love-this-guy-memes-this-guy_624-423.jpeg

I heard the Saints and the Falcons pretended to compete last weekend? Since it's Wednesday and this thread hasn't gotten bumped by one of the usual delusional ... I guess I know what that means. :lol:
What???? You didn't sit on your couch for three hours Sunday watching the greatest sport on TV known as the NFL??? Horrible!! :twitch: :boink: :cheer2:

Back
Top Bottom