• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who deserves the reward?

It's definitely not cowardice to leave the scene when two known killers approach your house while you have your little girl in tow. Getting her out of there safely has to be the #1 priority.

I'm glad he was armed so he could have done something of the whole 'surrender' thing was just a ruse or they realized he wasn't a cop. And it must have been the longest 3 minutes of his life wondering if one of those guys had a gun and was just waiting to use it before the cops showed up.

I got no problem with him getting the reward.

You got this correct...

back to your original question, I think the reward should be shared among the couple who alerted authorities and the dude who ended up keeping them still. 60% to the couple (they lost a car in all of this) and 40% to the guy in question.

Give it to people that alerted the authority's to what they where driving and where they where at....that's what the reward was put up for wasn't it?

Just had this conversation with a guy at work. I think some stuff is missing, not sure what or why.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It just seems off. He gives a minute by minute play by play...who watches the clock every minute, especially under duress? He also loaded all his weapons in one minute...but only brought one with him when he left the house? Thereby leaving loaded weapons in your house that the killers could potentially break into?

Now you got 2 cold blooded killers who just lay down at the sight of a vehicle that looks like a police cruiser? I'm not buying it. Two escaped killers would run like hell at the sight of a cruiser imo.

It just seems off. He gives a minute by minute play by play...who watches the clock every minute, especially under duress? He also loaded all his weapons in one minute...but only brought one with him when he left the house? Thereby leaving loaded weapons in your house that the killers could potentially break into?

Now you got 2 cold blooded killers who just lay down at the sight of a vehicle that looks like a police cruiser? I'm not buying it. Two escaped killers would run like hell at the sight of a cruiser imo.

:tinfoil3:

Back
Top Bottom