• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who do ya'll buy gold from that you can trust not to sell you................

do you guys buy coins or bars?
For gold, I prefer coins. Small denomination gold bars are counterfeited much more often than gold coins. This is especially true with some of the anti-counterfeiting methods applied to many nations' coins as of late (Maple Leaves and Britannias for example).

For silver, just get what you want for the most part. Bars used to have significantly lower premiums than coins, but as of late I've found the premiums to be close enough that I've bought my fair share of coins in addition to bars. If you want a nice combination of divisibility and space-efficiency then consider 1ozt silver bars. They're obviously divisible, being only 1ozt each, but they're usually rectangular in shape so they stack together just about as efficiently as larger bars.

For gold, I prefer coins. Small denomination gold bars are counterfeited much more often than gold coins. This is especially true with some of the anti-counterfeiting methods applied to many nations' coins as of late (Maple Leaves and Britannias for example).

For silver, just get what you want for the most part. Bars used to have significantly lower premiums than coins, but as of late I've found the premiums to be close enough that I've bought my fair share of coins in addition to bars. If you want a nice combination of divisibility and space-efficiency then consider 1ozt silver bars. They're obviously divisible, being only 1ozt each, but they're usually rectangular in shape so they stack together just about as efficiently as larger bars.
I'm leaning towards copper, brass and lead for investing at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom