• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who drives a pickup truck?

I was expecting some "GUCCI" or "Bubbafied" rides. Here's my 2014 FX2:

15798845909327591604585366924899.jpg

This made me cringe a little not going to lie.

Makes me cringe too, trust me. LOL

But it is what it is... Didn't have $120k in cash laying around to just buy two trucks outright, so payments it is. I would rather pay, trade them in every few years, not have to worry about repairs(warranty)... just the cost of doing business...

I hope you have a small house note.

I could see it happening to me though. But I have a small house note. Car payments are stupid high these days and that's the norm now

Average house note I think, right around $1900.

Cars, especially trucks, have gotten stupid expensive in the past 10 years!

Makes me cringe too, trust me. LOL

But it is what it is... Didn't have $120k in cash laying around to just buy two trucks outright, so payments it is. I would rather pay, trade them in every few years, not have to worry about repairs(warranty)... just the cost of doing business...
Or you could buy one tundra and it would last you half a million miles

Or you could buy one tundra and it would last you half a million miles

I don't like the Tundra, and it doesn't always get good ratings... I won't be driving anything half a million miles... I don't remember the last time I broke 100k miles on a vehicle... I have one for a couple years, get bored, and trade it in on something new...

I don't like the Tundra, and it doesn't always get good ratings... I won't be driving anything half a million miles... I don't remember the last time I broke 100k miles on a vehicle... I have one for a couple years, get bored, and trade it in on something new...

Can't hide money.

I still own the truck that I bought before I got married. I had to get a loan for half of it. My payment was 149 a month for 3 years. Almost couldn't pay it either

Back
Top Bottom