• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who Drives a Sport Car - lets see'em

You can find the earlier GSs for under 30, especially with a little higher miles. Im curious to see if they will come down or not. I know when the c7s were coming out, c6s dipped, but then came back up pretty quick.

Yeah but like most of us on the ODT I'm a cheap bastard and I really want a great deal. I'm hoping to find a 11-13 model with under 50k miles for around $25k. We'll see what happens once the c8s become more common in the next year

Yeah but like most of us on the ODT I'm a cheap bastard and I really want a great deal. I'm hoping to find a 11-13 model with under 50k miles for around $25k. We'll see what happens once the c8s become more common in the next year
Mine is a 13 and I got it with 36k miles for 32k about 7 months ago. Not the best deal in the world, but the car is in great shape and the engine bay was spotless. Everything was stock too, never been messed with

Clearly you have never driven (or been passed) by one at the track.
Difference between muscle car and sports car
engine
One of the biggest differences between a sports car and a muscle car is the engine. Muscle cars have big, powerful V-8s or better that give them the "muscle" in their name. Sports cars, on the other hand, have smaller engines that might still be powerful, but often because they are accompanied by forced induction.

'Merica
20190801_180644.jpg

Back
Top Bottom