• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who got drawn for what quota hunts

I got Clybel 1st hunt, and got selected for Hard Labor Creek. So I will be taking that whole week off.

Never been on a hunt in either place, so my fingers are crossed.

Look up some of the old GON threads on their hunting forum, there’s a few about hunting Berry.
Take what you read there with a grain of salt. The info is only as reliable as the source. Put some boot leather to the ground and scout. Find several good spots, that way you have a plan B, C, D, etc. Those hunts can get crowded in certain areas. Often, I’ve arrived at a spot to find several trucks already there. That’s where knowing other spots comes in handy. Getting in there deep most often ensures solitude.

Take what you read there with a grain of salt. The info is only as reliable as the source. Put some boot leather to the ground and scout. Find several good spots, that way you have a plan B, C, D, etc. Those hunts can get crowded in certain areas. Often, I’ve arrived at a spot to find several trucks already there. That’s where knowing other spots comes in handy. Getting in there deep most often ensures solitude.
And even getting in deep doesn’t always work. I now try to go wherever there isn’t vehicles. You’re 100% correct in saying having 4-5 spots. Sometimes the amount of people out there is amazing. There’s some good deer there but you have to get to them first! I’ve been working at Berry for the last year and I’ve seen some sure enough monsters but they are all on campus where you can’t hunt.

Back
Top Bottom