• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who had a 17-18 Silverado ?

Not sure your age but in the past ( I'm an older :censored: ) it was well know assembly line workers would do crazy things to a vehicle that made noises and was nearly impossible to find, ie. Coke bottles, worn out tools and other objects dropped into dead spaces where one couldn't see........drove mechanics/dealerships crazy so you may be thinking toward a mechanical problem when it's not, this problem/antic hasn't gone away either. It's well known many GM workers drink and burn a little reefer on the job and can't be fired for union reasons (I'm sure other vehicles makers have the same problem but just haven't been caught yet). It may be time to think outside the box :thumb:

Which truck do you recommend?
I’m not talking about my opinion, I’m talking about statistics. I know statistics are racist, but sometimes they can be a helpful decision making tool. The Silverado has fewest problems and lowest overall cost of ownership of any full size truck. Tundra has held pretty close to the bottom, though they may have improved in recent years.

I've had an 03, 05, 06, 08 and 15 silverado.

Never had an issue with them with maybe a combined 150k miles between them. Not enough miles for an issue to show up? Idk.

I do like my 4runner more tho.

Back
Top Bottom