• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has finished a P80 frame?

This is absolutely the best way to remove the tabs then just use some sand paper to clean it up.

OP - have a look at some videos from the Marine Gun Builder on youtube. My recommendation is be confident when you drill and test fit everything. Drilling will be the hardest part but you got this. I was also recommended to use all OEM Glock internals so went that route, so maybe consider doing the same. There is literally a youtube video for any sort of issue you may have. At worst - it may not look sexy on the inside where but she'll go bang when you pull the trigger. I remember after I completed my build, I'm not ashamed to say I looked away pulled my head back incase it exploded and parts went everywhere. lol
Yeah I saw videos where guys used a Dermel with different cutting and sanding tips. But my hands ain't that steady and if there's one thing I know for certain...you can **** something up QUICK with a Dremel tool if you ain't careful. So I was thinking about buying a cheap assortment of round and flat files.

I built a G17 P80 recently and I think my input will be valued, especially since I am a little retarded. If you are like me, it may take you two hours to complete just the frame but there isn't a lot of room for mistakes. Even if you have no idea what you are doing, if you take your time and make sure that the polymer you take off, is supposed to be off, it will come out fairly well in the end.
Went to Clyde Armory yesterday after work because I called and they told me they had 2 kits left. But when I got there they were both G17 size. And while I would dig building a G17 size it seems like it would cost more since most of the aftermarket is geared toward the G19.

Okay opinions needed again. I feel like I need to buy these 80% kits while the gittin is good. So with that in mind I'm looking at the Lone Wolf Freedom Wolf kit.

Okay opinions needed again. I feel like I need to buy these 80% kits while the gittin is good. So with that in mind I'm looking at the Lone Wolf Freedom Wolf kit.
Jig not as good as the p80. I messed mine up a little...but I did use a hand drill 16580100904444704819041748328150.jpg

Back
Top Bottom