• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has guns they've never shot?

For some we ask the question this way.
Do you have any guns you have shot or knives that have been used to cut?

:) lol :) I'm no @Leatherhead I have been known to shoot a 9mm or two.
AND I opened the mail with my Makora II "Booger Ant" (green fire ant) yesterday.
Of course I had to send it off to MT for a cleaning today, but it is a "user" now. :)
I even have holsters I'll never wear because of the famous people I got them from...
YOU know who you are. :)

I have guns that i have not had time to shoot yet, but none that i would never shoot. I don't see myself ever owning a gun that i would never shoot. But there was a set of revolvers on here that if i had loads and loads of cash may make me rethink that position.

Bryan, buying a gun that you do not plan to shoot is a decision only you can make. There are always those who do not ever buy guns that they are not going to shoot, and that is a valid opinion. I am lucky that I own more than one or two guns and do not have to shoot every gun I own. I have guns that I designate to be carry guns or home defense guns and I shoot them regularly. I also have guns that I do not plan on shooting. Again, I am lucky that I can make the decision to buy guns I do not plan on shooting. Bryan, it is your money and your decision. Good luck in deciding and if you buy, let’s see some pictures.

I have some that haven't been shot....yet. I hope to change that this year.

I do have an all matching Luger that people say I shouldn't shoot but I enjoy shooting it so much.

I once had a surplus rifle that was still in cosmoline....she was so beautiful that I couldn't shoot her. HAD to sell it

My brother worked for Otasco back 30 years ago,they sold hunting rifles,he bought 2 of the John Wayne commemorative rifles,he still has them and they have never been shot.
upload_2017-1-27_9-15-3.png

I am considering for the first time buying a gun that I don't plan to shoot. Who has guns They bought that they've never planned a shoe when they bought it?

I have a Smith and Wesson .357, Classic , and a Rossi Princess that have never been fired. I bought these off ODT, but when I bought them I did not know they were new still in box with everything that originally came with the Guns. I put them in the Safe , now that I'm going to a Grand-Father in April, my Grand-daughter will get those guns.

My brother worked for Otasco back 30 years ago,they sold hunting rifles,he bought 2 of the John Wayne commemorative rifles,he still has them and they have never been shot.
View attachment 1042345

When I moved to California in 1999 I visited a potential client retailer (later a customer:becky:) named Stater Bros. Markets and was stunned to see one of these hanging over the receptionist's desk in the main lobby of the corporate offices. I could have cried, what a welcome sight.

Back
Top Bottom