• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has guns they've never shot?

Won't do it. If I own it, it will be shot. Might as well buy a paper weight if you plan on keeping it in the safe. Most Guns won't be worth purchasing as an investment since you'll be dead by the time they are worth anything. Buy land or gold if you want something not to use.

When I moved to California in 1999 I visited a potential client retailer (later a customer:becky:) named Stater Bros. Markets and was stunned to see one of these hanging over the receptionist's desk in the main lobby of the corporate offices. I could have cried, what a welcome sight.
Wonder where it's at now????:doh:

Won't do it. If I own it, it will be shot. Might as well buy a paper weight if you plan on keeping it in the safe. Most Guns won't be worth purchasing as an investment since you'll be dead by the time they are worth anything. Buy land or gold if you want something not to use.
Land can be used... big profits... just sayin. :)
088ed54f34b63034cea1cd3bd9d24e92.jpg

My brother said he thinks,with his discount he gave a little over 100 dollars each....Gun brokers has a couple of them (unshot) north of 2k each

My brother worked for Otasco back 30 years ago,they sold hunting rifles,he bought 2 of the John Wayne commemorative rifles,he still has them and they have never been shot.
View attachment 1042345
NICE! I came close to purchasing one when they first came out..If I remember right they had all his western movies, engraved in the receiver.

I dont believe in having guns that can't be used for defensive purposes. So any gun in my house needs to be reliable at least. That said how can you tell its reliable if you dont shoot it? Now I have guns that I dont shoot often like my mint condition 5906. I've taken it to the range just once. Its not collectible but its prettier than 95% of all the other ones I see

Have a Browning Medalist in case with all accessories, and a Gen 1 Ruger .22 in stainless in red box and wood case..laser signed by Mr Ruger...Never plan to shoot either one...pass on to my son. Several other collectibles never shot...like them for the beauty!

Back
Top Bottom