• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has guns they've never shot?

I almost bought a matched set of gold inlaid John Wayne commemorative Colt SAA's in .45 Colt. If I had closed the deal, I was going to tune up the actions, shoot them, file the front sights down to match POA/POI, and compete with them in CAS 2-3 weekends a month.

I've got a set of Colt SAA's in .45 Colt. One has good trim and factory Colt ivory grips. I shoot both of them.

Ive got an H&R top break revolver from the late 1800s. Bought it to check out the design, but thing is really rough. When the cylinder spins, it tightens up the gap between the barrel and cylinder (not an intended feature). I think I paid $40 for it, but again, was looking to examine the design. I may try to fix it, but it will probably require alot of parts.

My brother said he thinks,with his discount he gave a little over 100 dollars each....Gun brokers has a couple of them (unshot) north of 2k each
$100 each for what? John Wayne edition? As I said "most" Guns. Colts are pricey now also. What year did that edition come out?

Land can be used... big profits... just sayin. :)
088ed54f34b63034cea1cd3bd9d24e92.jpg
Nice crop

Every weapon I have as at least a Clip or Mag run thru it, to make sure it functions. I'd hate to grab something for a quick defense and it just go's "Click".. I love the sound of "Boom" when I need it :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom