• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has guns they've never shot?

I bought a gold-plated Winchester 1894 that was made in 1966 as an 1866 Centennial commemorative. I cut the barrel to 16.5", Cerakoted it, and installed a Marble's sourdough front sight with a Williams peep rear. It's been my go-to truck gun for years. Shoots very well with 170grn Federal Fusions.

Before and after:

Win94.JPG
Win94a.JPG

Just like having a super hot Wife but never putting your hands on her........that would be a sin.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry if someone has a super hot wife and they don't put a hand on her, Someone will be along shortly to put more then hands on her. Guns you can stick in the safe. It's frowned upon when you stick your wife in the safe.
I have a Remington 600 in .35 Rem, a LAR Grizzly 45 Win mag and an 03 Winchester in 22win auto that I have never shot. I just have not got around to it in the 20 years I've owned them. Procrastination is my middle name.

Not bad, $95 a year appreciation over 20 years.
Just made me think of what an acre of land off hwy 96 was 20 years ago and how much it sell for now.

new land is hard to make
http://www.dubaivacationtrips.com/islands.php
Not bad, $95 a year appreciation over 20 years.
Just made me think of what an acre of land off hwy 96 was 20 years ago and how much it sell for now.

new land is hard to make
http://www.dubaivacationtrips.com/islands.php
Very true,land does (most of the time go up in value)with some exceptions (I've never lost money on land I've sold) but I own no land in Detroit :wacko:

I own almost no land. Plan on changing that soon. Really wish I'd have purchased Facebook, Wal-Mart, Microsoft, Google, ect... stock at ground floor prices. Ahh well we all can't be Hugh Hefner

My older brother has several guns he has never fired, including an H&K SL8-1 that I have offered to 'sight-in' several times...
He also was carrying a new pistol, I don't even recall which one, and I asked him how it shot...he said "I don't know, I haven't taken it to the range yet"....:grey:

My older brother has several guns he has never fired, including an H&K SL8-1 that I have offered to 'sight-in' several times...
He also was carrying a new pistol, I don't even recall which one, and I asked him how it shot...he said "I don't know, I haven't taken it to the range yet"....:grey:

Have no idea why people trust their lives to items they never test.

Back
Top Bottom