• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has guns they've never shot?

I own almost no land.. Plan on changing that soon. Really wish I'd have purchased Facebook, Wal-Mart, Microsoft, Google, ect... stock at ground floor prices. Ahh well we all can't be Hugh Hefner
I can make your dreams come true,I've got 5 ac. for sale in the mountains of North Georgia

Never bought a gun I didn't shoot, and I never would own such a "safe queen."

No matter how pretty it is, I'll shoot it.
And if it's a literally "new in box" model with the price tag still attached to the trigger and factory cosmoline on the recoil spring, well, that's a gun that I'd hate to shoot, but if I paid for the gun and made it mine, damn right I'd shoot it. (Although for a real collector's item like that, I might just shoot it a little bit, a box of ammo every few years, and I'd keep a record of the "round count."

However, one time I did buy a used 1911 from a gun store and carried it, for personal protection, for a few days before I had the chance to shoot it. The first time I used it was in a match, IPSC, and I did pretty well with it.

I had quite a few Belgian Browning Auto 5's I never shot, some new in the box. All sold off for shooters, but man were they pretty to look at.

Back
Top Bottom