• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has sleep issues?

November Sierra

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
188   0
Reaction score
Trying to find out if anyone else is experiencing the same thing I am. For the past two months I've been consistently waking up at the same times. Once at 11:10 and at 1:30ish. Every night this happens and it started out of nowhere. Often times I may be able to fall back asleep after the first round but typically I can't go back to sleep after the second bout. I'm physically active, don't drink caffeine past 2PM and I've got a comfortable bed. I've tried just going to sleep later but that hasn't helped.

Anyone have some insight?

Well, it is a good time of night to look for fellow insomniacs lol.
I got nothing for you tho...sorry. Ever tried melatonin? Helps sometimes. Usually stress/worry is what keeps me up.
I usually pop a few before going to bed. Definitely helps with getting to sleep. Staying asleep is a different story.

Could be other things but more than likely its stress from some area of your life. Work, family, etc. Might need an hour before bed every night to mull things over, pray, or just read an easy book. Been there, done that and will again at some point Im sure.

Thanks for the insight so far, everyone. Stress may be the problem, I think. Been freaking out about life since my birthday, which is when it all started

Exercise helps me. I do a few laps around my neighborhood in the evening. I seem to think it all out when I do that and definitely sleep better.

Back
Top Bottom