• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has sleep issues?

I have sleep issues..... @FatAlbert ’s disdain for DJT keeps me awake. Oh, and the Democrats keep me awake too.
But then i take a few ambien, 2-10 shots of bourbon, some melatonin, a few quaaludes and curl up into a ball and think how great America is....and i drift off into a peaceful slumber. :cool-new:

My Wife and I both have had sleep problems at times. We bought an adjustable bed with the hybrid foam/spring mattress about three weeks ago, and using the "snore" setting we are both staying asleep all night except to get up to pee. Have not had the need for any sleep aids thus far.

My Wife and I both have had sleep problems at times. We bought an adjustable bed with the hybrid foam/spring mattress about three weeks ago, and using the "snore" setting we are both staying asleep all night except to get up to pee. Have not had the need for any sleep aids thus far.
Sleep number bed or what?

Sleep number bed or what?
Not a sleep number, but has a remote that has several pre-sets on it that raise or lower both the head or the foot or you can custom set the adjustments. I see you are in Gainesville. We got this set at Mattress USA on Dawsonville Hwy.

Not a sleep number, but has a remote that has several pre-sets on it that raise or lower both the head or the foot or you can custom set the adjustments. I see you are in Gainesville. We got this set at Mattress USA on Dawsonville Hwy.
Thanks. Can you adjust the firmness?

Well, it is a good time of night to look for fellow insomniacs lol.
I got nothing for you tho...sorry. Ever tried melatonin? Helps sometimes. Usually stress/worry is what keeps me up.
I had 2 heart attacks in February of 17 before that I slept like a baby now up at 3am every nite no reason just wake up and can’t get back to sleep so I do the 10 mg melatonin and 2 Benadryl guess what I still wake up at 3 maybe it will pass guess you get use to it after awhile I wish you luck on figuring it out just wanted to let you know your not the only one

I had 2 heart attacks in February of 17 before that I slept like a baby now up at 3am every nite no reason just wake up and can’t get back to sleep so I do the 10 mg melatonin and 2 Benadryl guess what I still wake up at 3 maybe it will pass guess you get use to it after awhile I wish you luck on figuring it out just wanted to let you know your not the only one
Id love to wake up at three vs the multiple other times I'm waking up.

Back
Top Bottom