• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has the best deal on lowers?

So in your professional opinion Aero is that much better than PSA or Anderson? I've owned a PSA build and it seemed fine. But I didn't build it.
<---- Not a professional :lol:

The better anodization is well worth an extra $10-$15. I feel like with Aero there's a much higher likely hood you won't have any if the minor fitment issues common with Anderson and PSA. Plus you get a slightly more respectable roll mark.

When Andersons and PSA's could be had for $30-40 and Areo's were closer to $100 sure take the cheaper one for a budget build. But now we're talking $10-$20, I'm taking the Aero all day everyday.

<---- Not a professional :lol:

The better anodization is well worth an extra $10-$15. I feel like with Aero there's a much higher likely hood you won't have any if the minor fitment issues common with Anderson and PSA. Plus you get a slightly more respectable roll mark.

When Andersons and PSA's could be had for $30-40 and Areo's were closer to $100 sure take the cheaper one for a budget build. But now we're talking $10-$20, I'm taking the Aero all day everyday.
Makes sense.

Calling is best. Talk to Wes
I'm sure they're good folks to deal with and I've passed by there before when I was in the area cussing like hell cause I didn't have time to stop by. But I don't think I should bother them for one stripped lower.
Ah but wait... my Millennial Son has plans to be at one of those weirdo ganiga convention things in downtown Atlanta next month. And I'll probably have to drive him up there. Hmm...

I'm sure they're good folks to deal with and I've passed by there before when I was in the area cussing like hell cause I didn't have time to stop by. But I don't think I should bother them for one stripped lower.
Ah but wait... my Millennial Son has plans to be at one of those weirdo ganiga convention things in downtown Atlanta next month. And I'll probably have to drive him up there. Hmm...
You will find more than just a lower. It’s a good store to bring your allowance to. Lol

It appears you've gotten some good advice, but I'll offer a little more. Once you get the lower, what are your plans? If looking for a basic but good shooter, I would recommend a complete PSA MOE EPT lower for about $150 to $160 plus tax, and you often find free shipping deals. Compare the $40 lower, add a basic LPK at $40 or so, $30 more for a polished trigger group, Magpul MOE stock at $25 or so, $15 for the MOE grip, $7 for the Magpul trigger guard, then add a decent quality buffer/stock extension kit at $30+, and don't forget shipping on numerous parts/pieces plus the wait times. The prices I listed are average prices, totaling $200 plus, but you often pay more. Do you have the right tools, nylon/brass hammer, punches, and armorer's wrench to complete the build? I like building my lowers if doing something special, with upgraded, higher end parts but for an average build you could have the complete lower in your hands just as quickly as the stripped lower and probably save money in the process.

It appears you've gotten some good advice, but I'll offer a little more. Once you get the lower, what are your plans? If looking for a basic but good shooter, I would recommend a complete PSA MOE EPT lower for about $150 to $160 plus tax, and you often find free shipping deals. Compare the $40 lower, add a basic LPK at $40 or so, $30 more for a polished trigger group, Magpul MOE stock at $25 or so, $15 for the MOE grip, $7 for the Magpul trigger guard, then add a decent quality buffer/stock extension kit at $30+, and don't forget shipping on numerous parts/pieces plus the wait times. The prices I listed are average prices, totaling $200 plus, but you often pay more. Do you have the right tools, nylon/brass hammer, punches, and armorer's wrench to complete the build? I like building my lowers if doing something special, with upgraded, higher end parts but for an average build you could have the complete lower in your hands just as quickly as the stripped lower and probably save money in the process.
When they run the free shipping, the PSA MOE EPT complete lowers are very, very hard to beat.

If you want to pay retail(MSRP)
Not sure what you are referring to here but I don't recall Anderson lowers at $35.99 being MSRP. We work very hard to keep.our prices very low but there is one in every crowd...

To everyone else, thanks for the mentions and referrals. We have made a lot of changes over the years especially to better serve the local gun community but are always looking to improve.

We fairly recently revamped our website and for various reasons no.longer have our gun related inventory online. Our gun inventory changes so much and we have added so many products it is difficult for a small company like ours to stay on top of it so for now we are focusing on perfecting our other lines on our website and our gun related inventory in store.

You can still submit your free transfer request online and we are adding new products every day though. If you haven't been by the store lately you should definitely check it out. Our goal is to have the largest AR-15 parts and accessory selection in Atlanta. We also still special order any prepaid firearm we don't carry for only 10% over cost. And offer free transfers as long as you submit them in advance through our website.

Again, thanks for your support and if you have suggestions, please let us know!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom