• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has the oldest eform Form 4?

Form 4 filed: 4/4/22
Approved: 12/21/22

Single shot trust via Silencershop, but I purchased the suppressor somewhere else and had it transferred to Silencershop participating gun store ($100 transfer). I was able to purchase just the tax tamp and trust via Silencershop so I could use their kiosk. Pretty easy.

Form 4 filed: 4/4/22
Approved: 12/21/22

Single shot trust via Silencershop, but I purchased the suppressor somewhere else and had it transferred to Silencershop participating gun store ($100 transfer). I was able to purchase just the tax tamp and trust via Silencershop so I could use their kiosk. Pretty easy.
That $100 to transfer seems kind of high; it also seems to be close to the going rate nowadays. The good prices on Gunbroker get killed in the transfer. Sucks even worse when SS is showing OOS on something but there are 50 on the broker.

I feel your pain. I certified 4/25 and seeing 5/3 approvals on reddit while I'm still waiting is very anger inducing.
I just looked through SS portal. I certified on 4/20/22 but they didn't actually file it until 5/9/22 if you didn't certify until 4/25 it may have been filed much later. Go on the orders tab and click view it will show when they actually filed it.....

I just looked through SS portal. I certified on 4/20/22 but they didn't actually file it until 5/9/22 if you didn't certify until 4/25 it may have been filed much later. Go on the orders tab and click view it will show when they actually filed it.....
According to this it was submitted 4/25.
Screenshot_20230123-120112~2.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230123-120112~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230123-120112~2.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1
That $100 to transfer seems kind of high; it also seems to be close to the going rate nowadays. The good prices on Gunbroker get killed in the transfer. Sucks even worse when SS is showing OOS on something but there are 50 on the broker.
Their normal transfers are $50 which are still kind of high. Not sure why it's $100 for suppressors, but it still ended up being cheaper altogether since I got the can at a great price from another dealer.

Back
Top Bottom