• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has the oldest eform Form 4?

I got all excited reading the post on here about everyone calling to check their status and finding out they had been approve. I called..... the received my application 5/10/22 and unfortunately it is still pending. Should be any day now......
Lol been there. I wouldn't hold you hopes up as far as getting it soon. 388 days.

Update to my comment from Tuesday. I called and they said it was still in process. Wednesday at lunch I got a call from my dealer stating my suppressor was ready. Not sure if calling the day before had any effect (I never called before tuesday) or not, but mine was approved Wednesday 2/1/23. 264 days on efile. Best of luck to those still waiting.

I’m in this exact same situation. Thanks for calling to check, and then give us (me) the results of the call!
So the app you submitted will never show up on your atf account? Odd.
It never showed up on eforms and still hasn't either. It did show up on my silencer shop account. But I guess I was lucky. I called and spoke with them on Tuesday, it was miraculously approved on Wednesday.

It never showed up on eforms and still hasn't either. It did show up on my silencer shop account. But I guess I was lucky. I called and spoke with them on Tuesday, it was miraculously approved on Wednesday.
Crazy timing or coincidence! Or ???

I called them yesterday to check on my 2 eForm 4’s. Both were filed in May.

So you’re saying they’ll be approved today??? How friggin crazy would that be …

Well guys I'm going to have to leave yall with it. I called on Wednesday to check my status, got the email this afternoon and promptly left work to go pick it up. ATF received my application on 5/10/22 and approved it today 2/3/23. Now it is time to start researching the next one. Trying to decide on a dedicated .556 or just going with a .30 cal so I can use it on my .270 or the .308 I might purchase in the future.....

Well guys I'm going to have to leave yall with it. I called on Wednesday to check my status, got the email this afternoon and promptly left work to go pick it up. ATF received my application on 5/10/22 and approved it today 2/3/23. Now it is time to start researching the next one. Trying to decide on a dedicated .556 or just going with a .30 cal so I can use it on my .270 or the .308 I might purchase in the future.....
If you want to kill a bunch of birds with one stone, Id go 30. Feel free to DM me and I can help you out :)

Back
Top Bottom