• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has the oldest eform Form 4?

5C13DAD6-67BA-4B8D-BFE8-3A9A5BFF6F12.jpeg

I’ve been saving all my ammo for a trip to the range once I receive my can. It’s been months sense I’ve had any time behind a gun. If I had known, I would have just gone as I usually do. I’ve been so frustrated seeing may approvals I had my state rep reach out about my app. This was the Atf response to them:

That application is currently still pending. I’m seeing that the FBI/NICS background check has come back as “proceed” earlier this month, so while I cannot provide a specific timeline, I can say that the processing should be completed relatively soon.”

PSA: Call ATF and inquire about your stuff if have a late April date.

I just called ATF after seeing several Reddit posts about people getting approved and never getting an email. Found out my 4/25 was approved on Jan 14th and I never got the email and neither did my dealer. He just now checked his eforms account and confirmed my approval is in his approvals folder. Picking up my first can tonight and can't wait.

PSA: Call ATF and inquire about your stuff if have a late April date.

I just called ATF after seeing several Reddit posts about people getting approved and never getting an email. Found out my 4/25 was approved on Jan 14th and I never got the email and neither did my dealer. He just now checked his eforms account and confirmed my approval is in his approvals folder. Picking up my first can tonight and can't wait.
Can confirm! Not only was he approved, but the 2 missing April submissions and a May submission. Neither of us got the change of status emails. See you at 630 <3

I’ve been saving all my ammo for a trip to the range once I receive my can. It’s been months sense I’ve had any time behind a gun. If I had known, I would have just gone as I usually do. I’ve been so frustrated seeing may approvals I had my state rep reach out about my app. This was the Atf response to them:

That application is currently still pending. I’m seeing that the FBI/NICS background check has come back as “proceed” earlier this month, so while I cannot provide a specific timeline, I can say that the processing should be completed relatively soon.”
Who did you email.

Back
Top Bottom