• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has the oldest eform Form 4?

Wonderful stuff. Dealer had to search my control number just to get the stamp
I guess you missed my post last week. I had the same thing happen to me. I was approved on 1/14 and got no email and didnt find out til I called on 1/24. I saw several posts on the reddit eforms approval thread of people not getting the email and finally called about mine. Appears to have happened to a lot of people with late April/early May submissions. My dealer also had 2 other late April and one May that he found in his approval folder on his eforms account after I informed him about mine.

I guess you missed my post last week. I had the same thing happen to me. I was approved on 1/14 and got no email and didnt find out til I called on 1/24. I saw several posts on the reddit eforms approval thread of people not getting the email and finally called about mine. Appears to have happened to a lot of people with late April/early May submissions. My dealer also had 2 other late April and one May that he found in his approval folder on his eforms account after I informed him about mine.
I probably did. I've been ree'ing after the first six months and usually just bitch about how long it's taking

Im currently on hold with the ATF now. I am at day 262 (accepted May 14th) but when i log onto my eforms account i can not find my application. i do have the confirmation email with my permit/control number ect.

Update, they do have my application, accepted May 13th, 2022. The woman on the phone said that it is in processing, so hopefully soon... E-filed Form 4 through Silencer Shop via a local gun store. Rugged Micro 30 suppressor.

Back
Top Bottom