• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has the oldest eform Form 4?

I called today. My 5/31 is still pending, sadly. Given current averages I didn't think it would be approved yet, but might as well bug them about it. Only at 251 days for this one so I figuring another 2-3 weeks.

I called today. My 5/31 is still pending, sadly. Given current averages I didn't think it would be approved yet, but might as well bug them about it. Only at 251 days for this one so I figuring another 2-3 weeks.
Mine was from 5-20-22. You shouldn't have too much longer. I just called this past Friday afternoon and was told mine was still pending. I guess calling and checking was a waste of time.

Attachments

• A56E0BB1-432D-43CC-A7C0-D828DF4DDE23.png
    A56E0BB1-432D-43CC-A7C0-D828DF4DDE23.png
    297.2 KB · Views: 26
I had that same hope a while back. I figured I’d save you the suspense.
You would think it would cut down the backlog a good bit and save time if they would batch eforms. It can't be that hard to type a name into a computer and see if any other forms are pending for the same person. But I guess expecting a government agency to have any sort of common sense and efficiency is hoping for a bit too much.

Thanks to my new best friend Robocop Robocop , I took his advice and reached out to my District House of Rep’s office (a republican) to inquire on my behalf…
Got more status info than if I simply cold-called the ATF…

My background check was done 1/30….
what’s y’all’s *recent* experience with approval times after the background check is complete?

EDIT: Mine was a eForm submitted May 2022, not paper…

Thanks to my new best friend Robocop Robocop , I took his advice and reached out to my District House of Rep’s office (a republican) to inquire on my behalf…
Got more status info than if I simply cold-called the ATF…

My background check was done 1/30….
what’s y’all’s *recent* experience with approval times after the background check is complete?
I wouldn't be surprised if it came through tmrw. I got mine back the day after my rep reached out.

Back
Top Bottom