• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who here knows about exterior security cameras?

Im not sure of anything. Weird stuff has been happening. Someone walked my paper down the my garage one time. I have no idea why. I just got home and it was leaning against the garage door. I dont even want the paper. I use it to start fires and as underlayment when painting. I just wanna know whats going on lol.
Don't worry, it's just the old Indian spirits.

I run amcrest cameras with 32gb SD cards onboard. 32gb gives roughly 3 days of recording and it just loops. They're cheap, easy to install, the mobile app works fairly well and you can do as many or as few as you want.

I run amcrest cameras with 32gb SD cards onboard. 32gb gives roughly 3 days of recording and it just loops. They're cheap, easy to install, the mobile app works fairly well and you can do as many or as few as you want.
Those look good to me. I have an unused desktop pc Id like to use as a recorder but Im a long way from understanding how to do that. Starting with the sd cards first is a good way to go.

I bought a Samsung 10 camera system from Sam's club for 400.00 . Had it for 2years now. No problems yet, hd/nv cameras and 1tb hdd. The mobile phone app makes it great for viewing anytime.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Those look good to me. I have an unused desktop pc Id like to use as a recorder but Im a long way from understanding how to do that. Starting with the sd cards first is a good way to go.
They are really easy to setup as well . The mobile app occasionally crashes, but it'll start right back up. The best part is that they have cameras to meet any need from basic indoor for $50 to weatherproof outdoor with PTZ and optical zoom.

I use one of the cheap pan/tilt indoor ones on my covered front porch and one of the vandal proof outdoor ones on my open back porch.

I don't know all that much about them but this is what I installed back in December.
https://www.amazon.com/ZOSI-Securit...ncoding=UTF8&refRID=T4NADVAXVYGHBMPR0WK8&th=1
Seemed to be reasonably priced with a 2 terrabyte HD it should record constantly for more than a month, after that it just records over the oldest data.
Its hardwired into my router and the DVR, router, and modem are on a UPS that will record for about two hours with no power. All of those components are also hidden out of sight.
I can monitor from my phone, or laptop, desktop (with wifi or internet).
I can also control and view it from the living room TV with a USB mouse and an HDMI connection to the DVR
I am no IT guy but I somehow wrestled it into working.

Im not sure of anything. Weird stuff has been happening. Someone walked my paper down the my garage one time. I have no idea why. I just got home and it was leaning against the garage door. I dont even want the paper. I use it to start fires and as underlayment when painting. I just wanna know whats going on lol.

you seem to live a very entertaining life. lol you need a reality show

Back
Top Bottom