• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who is in charge of the classifieds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my experience we typically get what we expect -

I’m as diligent in researching and responding to for sale/trade ads for items I’m interested in purchasing as I am in dealing with members in things I may have for sale.

Deals don’t always work out but my rewarding decade of experience here doesn’t turn on individual deals.

As in real life, I can typically spot posers on here and avoid them from the get-go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9B66FA7F-10F1-49CD-8317-5C75C9204892.jpeg

been on ODT longer then you and Revco put together! so boom you can get F
well I been on longer and done more deals than you and can attest to the Feedback system working just fine.40 in 10 years, hell you aint even warmed up

Ok thank you for that info so what do i do about people who send phone number and want to talk tell them no they have to PM me? seems hard to realize that's best course of action.

I want to be 100% clear if i am buying and i send pm which is private and others cant see it how does anyone know who responded first??? no one would ever know and people would just be forced to trust seller! by posting publicly there is a time stamp for everyone to see that's the only honest way to conduct business and hold people accountable so that can't be the official rules unless a democrat is running the classifieds.
I am asking a legitimate question here and want an official answer as a 15 year member need to know how to proceed forward.
“I’ll take it” holds no meaning here, and has been that way from the very start. A seller can chose to sell to whomever he chooses as long as there is not an auction style sail going on.
Any number of reason can be taken into consideration by the seller, meet location, time, buyer feedback, or just plain gut instincts.
Someone’s property is just that and he/she is free to deal with whomever he/she wishes. It is not up to a potential buyer to tell someone what he has to do with his own property.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom