• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who is ready

I know where I am hunting

Attachments

• 10FF7C1F-FD7A-408F-AD71-364AD3701D55.jpeg
    10FF7C1F-FD7A-408F-AD71-364AD3701D55.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 33
I'm ashamed to say I have done nothing, nada, zero, zilch to be ready for Sat morning. I have been renovating our master bath for the last few weeks and it has totally consumed me and taken way more time than I anticipated. Started as just turning an dresser w/mirror into a vanity and has ended with new lights that needed to be relocated on the wall, patching the holes where the old lights were, painting walls, ripping up old flooring and putting down tile, making new baseboard trim, replacing outlets and switches and their respective covers, etc. So, I have a short tripod I should be able to easily walk to Sat morning that usually has deer cross close enough to shoot with the crossbow. Fingers crossed it works out because that's my only plan at this point and don't have a backup.

Sounds like the “small” projects I get involved with.
I told wifey I’m not starting another new project for a couple weeks......I need to hang out with my other woman......mother nature.

Too hot. Besides I have to work all weekend, so that sux.
I did build a new ground box blind over the weekend. It's a big improvement over the one I've been using the past 5 years.
Good luck to everyone going! I want to see some dead deer pics!

Back
Top Bottom