• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who is ready

I honestly could care less about opening day of deer season. If it doesn’t have wings, I’m not interested! I’ll continue to scout in hopes of finding the dove hot spots, and working my young draathar pup in the mornings. Waterfowl season will be here shortly!

I could care less about people that could care less about opening day. I'll be busy in my treestand soaking it all in.

I honestly could care less about opening day of deer season. If it doesn’t have wings, I’m not interested! I’ll continue to scout in hopes of finding the dove hot spots, and working my young draathar pup in the mornings. Waterfowl season will be here shortly!
I love my duck hunting too, but I’m gonna deer hunt hard until duck season comes in.

I could care less about people that could care less about opening day. I'll be busy in my treestand soaking it all in.

We have to get depredation permits most summers to control the deer herds in our crops. Most years we shoot more deer in the month of June, than most do all season. I beg you deer hunting enthusiasts to please fill your doe tags! The deer herd in northeast Ga is very healthy and in need of a thinning. Let those arrows fly, let’em fu**ing fly!

We have to get depredation permits most summers to control the deer herds in our crops. Most years we shoot more deer in the month of June, than most do all season. I beg you deer hunting enthusiasts to please fill your doe tags! The deer herd in northeast Ga is very healthy and in need of a thinning. Let those arrows fly, let’em fu**ing fly!

How bout you just let us come hunt there since you could honestly care less about it?

Back
Top Bottom