• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who is ready

Clothes are washing right now and will be dry tonight. Plan is to go down tomorrow o-dark-30 and sit in my favorite stand with my suppressed 7.62x39 and see what shows up...Looking to see if any hogs/yotes are visiting the feeder and plan on using an electronic caller also. No free passes on these critters. If I see a deer, it will just be a pleasant surprise and maybe a chance to see where they are bedding this time of the year.

I'll be in a spot on our farm that hasn't been hunted in about 10 years. A tornado came through and tore it up, but I have been doing some clearing, and am now able to access it again. I put a camera in there a few weeks ago, and have some pics of a nice nine pointer. I will probably just hunt mornings, and definitely have my Thermacell, for when the skeeters get bad.

I'll be in a spot on our farm that hasn't been hunted in about 10 years. A tornado came through and tore it up, but I have been doing some clearing, and am now able to access it again. I put a camera in there a few weeks ago, and have some pics of a nice nine pointer. I will probably just hunt mornings, and definitely have my Thermacell, for when the skeeters get bad.
Show us a pic of it. Yeah it will be too freaking hot in the evenings anyways.

Getting ready to head down and see if there are any pigs on the property this morning. Also will be on lookout for trespasser signs since we are on the lake. One note to everyone, check your hunting license and make sure it hasn't expired (mine had) and renew it if needed. No reason to give Mr Greenjeans a reason to give you a citation. Updates later this morning.

Today should be a record high, so my ass is not going to middle Georgia anytime soon. You guys have at it and I hope you slay a wall hanger and post it on the ODT!!

Too hot. Besides I have to work all weekend, so that sux.
I did build a new ground box blind over the weekend. It's a big improvement over the one I've been using the past 5 years.
Good luck to everyone going! I want to see some dead deer pics!

I'm sure Mother Nature has me a ground blind waiting, I just have to slip through the woods and find it.

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom