• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who is THE BEST Cerakoter in GA?

Your CONFIDENCE is admirable, but you might wanna' get some PAYING CUSTOMERS to give you a Testimonial or two--Also, you might wanna' learn how to SPELL ''Cerakote"--- :) --And for my money, James @Hiland Arms aka "Fatal_Bert" does the best CERAKOTE work I've ever seen--YMMV,
Your CONFIDENCE is admirable, but you might wanna' get some PAYING CUSTOMERS to give you a Testimonial or two--Also, you might wanna' learn how to SPELL ''Cerakote"--- :) --And for my money, James @Hiland Arms aka "Fatal_Bert" does the best CERAKOTE work I've ever seen--YMMV, of course...
Well you got me there lol, auto spell is making me look like I'm illiterate. Your the second person that has mentioned him so I'm sure his work is flawless. I'm not claiming to be the best and we are still growing but I take a lot of pride in my work. I would love to see some of his work. Where is he located?

No sir I haven't and I'm sure his work is flawless no argument here. I'm not claiming to be the best but I would like to see some of his work though.

Better in person. He’s in Thomaston.

Back
Top Bottom